Although the women of the United States are confined within the narrow circle of domestic life, and their situation is, in some respects, one of extreme dependence, I have nowhere seen woman occupying a loftier position; and if I were asked... in which I have spoken of so many important things done by Americans, to what the singular prosperity and growing strength of that people ought mainly to be attributed, I should reply, To the superiority of their women.

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Get Konnected - Parody Video

Came across this on the Daily Paul - a very funny satire on how the world really works.



For anyone confused as to the basis of these jokes, once again check out this corresponding John Perkins cartoon offering a candid explanation on how multinationals use their influence to remake the world in their image:

8 comments:

  1. I think I've finally found something as good as He-Man

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonder what their secret castle looks like?

      Delete
    2. http://www.bis.org/images/history/Tower.jpg

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the video you left over at my place. A stunner that few even know or would care about, but it refreshed my recollection. The Clintons... Know them at peril to your life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you find out you'll be working for/with them...run for your life!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Ha, kinda sorta. It's hard to find time to do quality posts with all the more important things I have to do.

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails